goldfish bloat vs pregnancy? Yahoo Answers
I'm new to keeping fish. I picked up 3 comet goldfish a couple of months ago. They've been living in the same tank and one is getting bigger, way bigger than the other 2. Is it pregnant? How can I picked up 3 comet goldfish a couple of months ago.... Hi Stephanie. Goldfish do not get pregnant. They lay eggs. Whether the eggs will hatch depends on many things. Is there a male to fertilize the eggs, do you have exactly the right set up in your tank regarding temperature, PH, proper water treatment levels, on and on.
How Can I Tell If My Goldfish Is Pregnant? snippets.com
17/10/2006 · Female goldfish that are pregnant will have a very distended abdomen and will look very fat. After a few days they will lay the eggs. Once the eggs hatch the parents and other fish in the tank will not tend to the fry and in some cases will readily eat …... 6/12/2016 · Pregnant female fish often develop a "gravid spot" on the abdomen near the rear vent. This is typically black or bright red, and grows more pronounced over the course of the pregnancy.
About goldfish Find out more about your goldfish!
To take care of a comet goldfish we recommend getting a large tank with plenty of space so they can move easily. Always buy one with a lid to avoid evaporation. In this kind of environment, your comet fish will be comfortable and last much longer.... Technically, your goldfish is not considered pregnant because she is laying eggs, not growing small fish in her belly. However, many people still call it ‘pregnancy’ for lack of a better word and because of its common usage.
How to tell if your goldfish is pregnant? Yahoo Answers
Goldfish Breeding Process – the facts Goldfish are not livebearers, they lay eggs. This means they don’t produce live babies. Goldfish don’t get pregnant.... 2 days ago · As the temperature of the water begins to cool, stop feeding your pond fish. A slower metabolism requires less food, and fish can survive the winter under the ice in a state of semi-hibernation. The koi and goldfish do not actually hibernate but their body functions slow down to the point where they do not expend much energy. As their body metabolisms slow down with the …
How To Tell If Your Fish Is Pregnant Goldfish
How Can You Tell If Your Fish Is Pregnant? My Aquarium Club
- What is a pregnant goldfish called? â€“ The Fish Vet's Blog
- aquarium How do I tell if my goldfish is pregnant
- How do you tell if a goldfish is pregnant Answers.com
- How can i tell if my blackmore fish is pregnant or has
How To Tell If Your Fish Is Pregnant Goldfish
18/08/2009 · Goldfish (this is just a goldfish variety - so it's an egg scatterer and can't get 'pregnant' (it can become 'gravid' though)). Goldfish grow extremely quickly when in good conditions (hence my initial questions) so it could just be normal growth.
- I got a Male fish and a Female fish a few weeks ago (they were easy enough for the aquarium person helping me to figure out their gender) and all of a sudden my Female fish started acting weird.
- Technically, your goldfish is not considered pregnant because she is laying eggs, not growing small fish in her belly. However, many people still call it ‘pregnancy’ for lack of a better word and because of its common usage.
- Goldfish use external fertilization to reproduce so therefore a pregnant goldfish is impossible. In general, if the fish is acting rather sluggish and is staying at the bottom, or if they start looking like a pine cone, (raised scales) it is probably dropsy.
- How to Tell When Your Fish Are Hungry Introduction When you first obtain an aquarium, you need to decide when your fish are hungry. This is a tough nut to crack especially when you are just starting out. After many trials and errors, here is how I determine when my fish are hungry. Eating Habits Of Fish There are three types of fish classified by their eating habits: Herbivorous - These fish
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Forde ACT, Melba ACT, Flynn ACT, Duffy ACT, Harman ACT, ACT Australia 2616
- New South Wales: Drummoyne NSW, Badgerys Creek NSW, Mcdougalls Hill NSW, Sutton NSW, Boambee NSW, NSW Australia 2096
- Northern Territory: Mimili NT, Cossack NT, Harts Range NT, East Point NT, Herbert NT, Northgate NT, NT Australia 0887
- Queensland: Sunnybank Hills QLD, Lawnton QLD, Redbank Plains QLD, Glenmorgan QLD, QLD Australia 4048
- South Australia: Pine Creek SA, Point Pearce SA, Blinman SA, Lake Torrens Station SA, Meningie SA, Laurie Park SA, SA Australia 5079
- Tasmania: Montello TAS, Fingal TAS, Mengha TAS, TAS Australia 7072
- Victoria: Kenley VIC, Bridgewater On Loddon VIC, St Helens VIC, Winnambool VIC, Callawadda VIC, VIC Australia 3003
- Western Australia: Muludja Community WA, Eneabba WA, Meadow Springs WA, WA Australia 6012
- British Columbia: Harrison Hot Springs BC, Prince Rupert BC, Valemount BC, Pitt Meadows BC, Ladysmith BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W6
- Yukon: Silver City YT, Upper Laberge YT, Conrad YT, McCabe Creek YT, Granville YT, YT Canada, Y1A 7C8
- Alberta: Black Diamond AB, Falher AB, Youngstown AB, Bon Accord AB, Sundre AB, Two Hills AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J1
- Northwest Territories: Inuvik NT, Colville Lake NT, Paulatuk NT, Kakisa NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L5
- Saskatchewan: Torquay SK, Roche Percee SK, Aberdeen SK, Richmound SK, Ruddell SK, Bangor SK, SK Canada, S4P 4C7
- Manitoba: Hamiota MB, Winnipeg Beach MB, Steinbach MB, MB Canada, R3B 4P1
- Quebec: East Angus QC, Danville QC, Quebec QC, Berthierville QC, Chateau-Richer QC, QC Canada, H2Y 7W2
- New Brunswick: Meductic NB, Saint-Hilaire NB, Saint-Louis de Kent NB, NB Canada, E3B 2H3
- Nova Scotia: Queens NS, Digby NS, Westville NS, NS Canada, B3J 5S1
- Prince Edward Island: Cardigan PE, Cornwall PE, Valleyfield PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Bishop's Cove NL, Indian Bay NL, St. Lewis NL, Lord's Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J1
- Ontario: Fowlers Corners ON, Dunchurch ON, Toledo ON, Kirkhill, Bath ON, Youngstown ON, Precious Corners ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L4
- Nunavut: Pangnirtung NU, Mansel Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H6
- England: Rugby ENG, Burton upon Trent ENG, Sutton Coldfield ENG, Filton ENG, Grays ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A2
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H4
- Scotland: Dunfermline SCO, Livingston SCO, Glasgow SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Aberdeen SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B7
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 8D6